Thursday, August 12, 2010

In business, be guided

I go out to the mall and enjoy myself. I eat out at a different resto, somewhere I haven't eaten before just to taste the food that I haven't tasted before. I walk to the bookstore and bought some reading materials for my own use. Some of it about business, which I am gonna use for my business affairs, some of it inspirational, for my spiritual well being. Everything according to its own use. It was definitely a practice of good money management. You purchase only according to your need, according to how God wants to bless you.

God wants to bless you so much. He has a plan of providing for you. If you are experiencing any form of lack in your financial status, that means God is providing you somewhere else, you should find the direction He is pointing for you to go. Accept it wholeheartedly for it is given to you by God. There is a need in your self that needs to be filled either through financial providence by God. You must be ready to accept it.

God has given you talents to be able to work in this world. You have to shout out into the world and claim what could be yours that God is giving to you. There are lots of ways believe me. But the question is are you ready to receive it. Are you ready to take it.

This article can also be applied to relationship, heart, emotional, spiritual, physical needs not only financial.

Thanks for reading the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment